The main purpose of our International Services program, whether for Inpat, Expat or Repat, is to facilitate a smooth, cost effective transition beneficial to both the Corporation and the Employee and his his/her family.
We will provide the following services:
- Translators in the native language of the transferee or their families
- Orientation to restaurants, newspapers, grocery stores, and cultural activities from their country of origin
- Social security card assistance
- Banking assistance for transfer of funds
- Driver's license
- Purchase or rental of furniture, cars, etc.
- When language is a barrier, education for children through public or private schools
- Connection when possible with a family from the same country of origin
- Associate assignment from our International contacts
- Team of multi-lingual, trained associates
- Assistance in home purchase or home rental customs
- General orientation to the United States with a concentration on areas of specific concern to the transferee or their family
- A contact for the transferee before, during, and after their relocation is complete
International Relocation Package
Our relocation package contains information and resources on many topics - from neighborhoods to schools, health care to attractions - all designed to help you learn more about the area. To request your copy, click here.
Disclosure: The services are customized on a case by case basis as recommended by the employer and the Watson Relocation International Consultant. (additional fees apply for International relocation services)